CURRENT ACE POT AMOUNT: $7,023
About 2-3 weeks before each skins game an email goes to the Rancho Skins Google Group with the game details. If you want to receive these emails go to Google Groups and ask to be added to the ranchoskins group. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added.
RULES OF THE SKINS GAME:
- This game is open to all Full Members of Rancho Park Golf Club. Non-RPGC members can enter the skins game, but will play to 1/2 of their Current Index and will not be eligible for the Ace Pot.
- For most events, the buy-in is $36. $30 goes into skins. $5 goes into Low Net game. $1 goes into the Ace Pot.
- Net skins game only. All players get strokes per their course handicap. Handicaps are limited to 18 strokes.
- The skins pot is divided by the number of skins won. For example, if there's $500 in the pot and five skins are won, each skin winner receives $100.
- Participants play to Current Index or Club Index, whichever is lower.
- No gimmies - PUTT IT OUT. Play provisional from the tee or you can take a drop in accordance with this diagram for a two-stroke penalty. No going back to hit.
- Low Net prize: 12 players or less the winner takes the entire pot. Over 12 players Low Net pot is split 70/30.
- If you withdraw less than 7 days prior to the first tee time there will be no refund unless we can get a replacement for you. If we find a replacement you will be refunded minus a $10 withdrawal fee which will go into the Low Net pool for that event.
- Players 65 and older can play from shorter tees (the next tee box in front of the assigned tee box for the event). Must declare for shorter tees for ALL skins games, not selectively.
- Scores must be entered into Golf Genius in a timely manner. You should never be more than two holes behind. If your scores aren't posted electronically in a timely manner, your group may be notified that your scores won’t count in the skins game on the holes for which you didn’t submit scores in a timely manner and you will not be eligible for Low Net.
RULES OF THE ACE POT:
- $20 one-time buy-in. Venmo @dermot-connell.
- Each entry into the skins game will include a $1 contribution to the Ace Pot so that the pot grows each week.
- The Ace Pot is won when an eligible player gets a hole-in-one during any RRW skins game.
- Eligible games are when 12 or more spots are available and where the entire email list is notified. If not all 12 spots are filled, a minimum of eight players will suffice as an eligible round.
- A player must have paid for that day's skins game in order to win the Ace Pot.
- Ace Pot eligible rounds must be in the Golf Genius app.
- Only fully paid-up members of RPGC are eligible to win the Ace Pot.
- If there is more than one hole-in-one in the same skins game the Ace Pot will be shared.
- After Ace Pot #2 is won, we will start up Ace Pot #3 with a new $20 buy-in.
2020 SKINS RESULTS - CLICK HERE
2021 SKINS RESULTS - CLICK HERE
ACE POT #1 WINNER $1,311 - WIL LAFAYETTE - 9/20/19 - RANCHO #8